I found this list - I think it is pretty funny and I think that things that are funny help the 2WW go by quicker with a better chance of maintaining sanity. It's about the 2WW and IVF speak.
You might have 2WW Syndrome if you have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Familiarity with the acronym POAS and using it frequently in a messageboard setting.
- Repeated questioning when to take a home pregnancy test (HPT) while knowing the answer.
- Wishing HCG would go away fast and then come back even faster.
- Stockpiling evil test kits.
- Complete disinterest in anything unrelated to an IVF or pregnancy Google search.
- Knowing what 6dp3dt means.
- Persistent dreams about two lines.
- Urinembryophobia - the fear of peeing out embryos.
- Desire for 10 days of bed rest or medically induced hibernation.
- Being wished 'sticky thoughts' by complete strangers.
- Obsessive analysis of every body twinge.
- Being certain of pregnancy signs at any given moment.
- Being certain of a negative results the next minute.
- Not sure if one should laugh or cry, for no reason whatsoever.
- The desire to hide from in-laws.
- Belief that some food groups conspire to attack embryos.
- Talking to a higher power, even if not religious.